Become a Member
To become a member organization of the SILTRO, please complete this google form.
- An organization serving residents of Staten Island, willing to collaboratively assist the needs of impacted residents in the short and long term recovery phase, and to serve as a vehicle for disaster preparedness.
- Designates a representative who will attend the LTRO annual meeting, serve on a committee if the SILTRO is activated to respond to a disaster, and who will send timely responses to drills and situation report requests.
- Abides by National VOAD Points of Consensus.
Benefits of Memberships:
- Access to resources and training on effective preparedness and long term recovery collaboration.
- One vote per member organization at the LTRO annual meeting.
- Participation in communication chains with other non-profit and government partners involved in disaster response.